Today, I finally asked sis what the plan is with Little Man and the daycare. Turns out, he will be going full time (which I’d just told Mom earlier I thought would be the route they’d take), so I’ll only have him for the next week. I’m so excited for his growth & experience coming up. I’m a little sad I won’t be as big a part of it, though.
I didn’t get to stay home with my own daughter. I very much enjoyed being home with Little Man for the past year. It isn’t the same as doing it for my own child, but it is something I felt was important. I loved being able to bond with him in such an incredible way!
I Can Improve #10: Plan cooking sessions for SATURDAY, not Friday night! I’m exhausted from 5 hours of cooking!!
A day of relax and unwind.
1) Woke feeling refreshed
2) Fertilized the lawn (winterized)
3) Accomplished much for work
Poor Nacho was sick today, and wanted to be held and rocked most of the day.
1) I got to hold and rock my very active nephew for most of the day.
2) I finally got a piece of a puzzle at work to cooperate (had to get tech support to help with back end support on a site we use).
3) I received a box from my Bela!
Mondays are no longer my enemy, since III love my jobs so much!
1) I made a delicious creamy butternut squash roasted poblano soup, Mexi-style rice with a bit of butternut squash, and crisped up some of my frozen Carnitas from last week. My lunches this week are going to rock! The perfect bite above.
2) Received fantastic feedback from a client.
3) Found out I am closer to trying to expand my business than expected!
Sunday is fun day right? Eh, maybe not.
1) Saw sis, BIL, & nephew today. Now I have the mirror I just mentioned wanting and the desk chair I mentioned needing. Plus a cute rug. Thanks sis!
2) Daughter and I raked leaves and bagged them. Plus moved all garage sale stuff to boxes and into attic for spring time.
3) Was pulled into unexpected and hilarious meeting with client, during which we established she does not NEED me as an assistant, she uses me for
therapy her sanity check. Another mark towards life coaching?
(Apparently I feel asleep before hitting send last night!)
1) Happy I had a great day today
2) Feeling accomplished from completing a major goal for a client, despite them missing a major deadline before hiring me.
3) Tired, before 9pm. I shall sleep tonight!
So, today was full. Have I mentioned I love reading? I do. I LOVE it!
1) I remembered to take pictures of my guacamole in the shell habit.
2) Most of my holiday cards are made out and stamped. I bought 60. It wasn’t enough!
3) I lost 2 hours to reading and daydreaming, unintentionally. I planned to read for ten minutes while I are my (very late) dinner. I read, dreamed about what it would be like to just go on a road trip (life be damned), and read some more. Yay! (Tomorrow will be a busy day, as a consequence!)