Had a great day but suddenly felt awful all evening. Managed to get some errands run, but accomplished nothing at home. 😦
1) I figured out how to make my antenna work so I can watch a few stations live. Watching Buble’s Christmas special as I write this.
2) Finished another book (The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion) and returned two, on time, to the library.
3) Made daughter happy with turkey butternut squash chili for dinner.
Some days are just better than others, you know?
1) spent the ENTIRE day with daughter
2) managed productivity while she painted my toenails
3) I started a list of books I want to read in the coming year
A well-tested me is a good thing! This guy tried really hard to get me to abandon work and cuddle. He was not pleased with my focusing abilities!
1) I had a major breakthrough with a client I am life coaching.
2) I felt energetic and focused all day.
3) I finished a book in 2 days, not two months for once. 🙂
So, today was full. Have I mentioned I love reading? I do. I LOVE it!
1) I remembered to take pictures of my guacamole in the shell habit.
2) Most of my holiday cards are made out and stamped. I bought 60. It wasn’t enough!
3) I lost 2 hours to reading and daydreaming, unintentionally. I planned to read for ten minutes while I are my (very late) dinner. I read, dreamed about what it would be like to just go on a road trip (life be damned), and read some more. Yay! (Tomorrow will be a busy day, as a consequence!)